Double Block and Bleed Needle Valve
- Parker Autoclave Engineers Block and Bleed needle valve is designed for calibration applications and built for safe reliable operation to 20,000 psi (1379 bar).
- Medium Pressure Tubing sizes: 1/4″ – 1″
- 20DBNV series provides large valve performance in a small package.
- Rising stem/bar stock body design.
- Metal-to-metal seating for excellent corrosion resistance and temperature ranges.
- PTFE encapsulated packing provides dependable stem and body sealing.
- Vee tip stem.
- Temperature from -0ºF (-17.8ºC) to 450ºF (232ºC)