High Pressure Needle Valve
- Parker Autoclave Engineers high pressure series offer a diverse line of needle valves from 30,000 psi, 40,000 psi, 60,000 psi, to 150,000 psi (10345 bar).
- This wide selection of valves includes many features from various flows and pressures to a full range of tubing sizes for all design requirements.
- Tubing sizes from 1/4″ to 1″.
- Maximum flow areas for valves in high-pressure applications.
- Non-rotating stem prevents stem/seat galling.
- Engineered and designed packing for reliable sealing.
- Metal-to-metal seating for longer seat life and excellent corrosion resistance.
- Vee or regulating tip stem.
- Available in up to five body patterns.